ROGERS Mailroom

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turubyo
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS Mailroom

hi newby here, is there anyone here know if there is really a rogers mailroom that handles package delivery?

*Edited Labels*

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: ROGERS Mailroom

Hello @turubyo

The Rogers mail room is their warehouse but it's called the mail room. They deal with all deliveries and all package deliviers that are sent out.
turubyo
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,
Oh i see, its my first time dealing with this service, im expecting a shipment since last monday and its really off with the time frame, just wanna make sure if its legit or not, thinking of reporting them to rogers company if the people im dealing with are scammers.

Thank you so much for your response....
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @turubyo

Anytime they send me out anything or I order something, the header is always from " Rogers Mailroom". So it's legit and not a scam. :).

You are welcome!:)
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Often you will get a shipping tracking number - or at least I have in the past.

Bruce

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BS

Most if not all packages come with a tracking number once they are shipped out. When I ordered my IPad Air 2 I got the tracking number the next day. Sometimes Rogers uses UPS and sometimes they use QMS ( QMS is usually used during weekends and or holidays. Mine was shipped out Christmas eve). When I also requested a new iPhone 7 Plus to replace my current one ( swap) they used QMS as it came Saturday and UPS doesn't have a deal with Rogers for Saturday's. The drivers text u and call u when they are on their way. ( This is for many that may not know this).

The only thing I noticed is the reservation system stopped getting tracking numbers. The rest get them :).
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Meowmix Thanks for the update - I haven't had anything delivered in a while now.

Bruce

turubyo
I've Been Here Awhile

hi @Meowmix

is it possible for me to contact rogers mailroom headquarters in kelowna if there is such? trying to find over google but cant find any, i cant get a hold of the people who are suppose to be updating regarding my shipment which is already been delayed more than a week, tried to ask for a tracking number before but they didn't give me, all i have is internal destination reference number which i got from an email from the guy i was first dealing with from newfoundland, dont know if can use it and where can i possibly track the shipment.

Thank you...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @turubyo

Unfortunately no. Customers are not able to contact anyone that works in the warehouse / mail room. The only ones that can are managed which can escalate your case and see if a warehouse personal can let them know what's going on. If a device is out of stock, they won't know when it will come until the manufacturer sends them more.
turubyo
I've Been Here Awhile

hi @Meowmix,

so there no way for me track the shipment then? crapp.... just wanna make sure if i was scam by those guys so i can report them to rogers, i really cant get a hold of them, is there any contact or email where i can report them just in case? i have a screenshot of our converstion which also show the number they are using sending me messges.

thanks again....