ROGERS HIDES ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS PAGE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olivercromwell1
I'm Here A Lot

ROGERS HIDES ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS PAGE

Rogers hides makes it impossible to find the page/link to access or modify your rogers yahoo email addresses. I spend  hours looking for it. They hide it, gives no links to it. It done on purpose. They don't want you using yahoo email.

Where theheck is the link. All I get is a page to login into my rogers email? It been like this for years.

If I knew or remember all or any of my Rogers/yahoo email accounts I wouldn't need to login into the email account. I'm definitely leaving rogers because of this. 

They planned this on purpose this. What a comnpany. There not a link anywhere on their website to access it or direct you to it.

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: ROGERS HIDES ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS PAGE

Hello @olivercromwell1

Are your referring to editing a Yahoo email address or a Rogers email address? (Either name@yahoo.com or name@rogers.com)

RogersDarrell

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It is where it has always been. (well at least since the rogers/yahoo merger.  Was different before through @rogerswave, @home, etc)

Account settings (or called account info) after loging in.
Under the current layout, click the cogwheel, then account info.

https://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/membercenter

Not sure if that link will work direct.. or not.

When loged into that with a CHILD email account, will only give the account options for THAT email address.
If you log in with the PRIMARY one, it will give additional options to manage, etc the CHILD email accounts.

I do agree though... on the ability to find this info on the rogers help page is LACKING.
It USED to be there... but i tried many different terms, and was unable to find it in the rogers support section.

olivercromwell1
I'm Here A Lot

I thank youfor your reply sir. I treasure you taken the time to answer this.

Thanks... but NO thanks. Your answer is no darn good.

your link only give me the sign on page, to sign on to my Rogers/yahoo mail account. Been there, have done that. A thousand times before.

I forgot my primary roger account email user name, I also  forgot some of  my additional email accounts and passwords.

There use to be a page where you could MODIFY/ADD/DELETE/CHANGE all your rogers yahoo email accounts.

It is no where to be found. They either deleted it or hid it. Can't even google it anymore. Only the Rogers/Yahoo page comes up. Can't search for it on their site either. Even if you are Login or not. It doesn't matters.

Further more, it is more than lacking. It,s a planned event by Rogers Communications to further confused and try and stop their customers from using Rogers/yahoo email service.

There never been a easy displayed link to it. EVER!!! But at least years ago you could eventually find it after endless hours  of searching for it.

Now that options is no more and that is why I am asking the Rogers community here in the faint help someone can help me.  I do not need anymore  links to sign onto rogers/yahoo email. PLEASE! I GOT THAT PAGE! PAY ATTENTION. That ship has long past. Rogers always direct you to that silly link too.

The link is no good if you need to MODIFY/ADD/DELETE/CHANGE such as I do to recover some important email.

Furthermore Rogers deserve online comdenation for doing this to it customers. The sneaky bastards at Rogers.

Offering us Rogers\Yahoo email but hiding the link to access it. It not a simple error. AGAIN IT IS PLANNED.

I will get even. I'm dumping this company this fall. Had enough of their additudes and actions such as this planned action, wasting our time.

Without going off on another problem, keeping it short, It the same rule asRogers does when you try to cancel your Rogers account at their Rogers stores. They quickly laugh at you "Oh sir you can't do that here. You can only do it online or on phone." And good luck with that! Long wait quenes, run arounds, lies, hangups, poor connections..etc.

That Rogers. And that why they losing 50,000 long term customers a year.

Rob 

JohhnyRockets
I'm a Trusted Contributor

That link works very well @Gdkitty and is the one I have always used. The terms though are Primary and Secondary email addresses and you are of course correct that you must log in using the Primary address in order create additional email addresses. 

olivercromwell1
I'm Here A Lot

and if you forgotten your primary email account password, you are screwed. The link no good.

olivercromwell1
I'm Here A Lot

Plreae. I stated a @rogers.com address so many times. I responded already below.

Another1/2 hour wasted on the Rogers website.

How bad does it get? 

Simple. Cannot find page to modify/delete/add/change @rogers.com email addresses.

If one more person send me the link to the rogers yahoo sign in page..never mind.

I'm sorry. Before I call everyone the idiot name. I'm outta here. I'm the idiot for using Rogers, Goodbye

olivercromwell1
I'm Here A Lot

all I wanted was the simple acknowledgment was..the guy right.

There no link or search method available to access the page to modify/add/delete/change your rogers additional yahoo email.

its gone or been hidden so good, not even google or the internet gods or anonymous knows what Rogers did with it.

AND NO NO NO..I'M NOT LOOKING TO ACCESS THE ROGERS/YAHOO SIGN IN PAGE

How many more people are going to post that here..argggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

JohhnyRockets
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Why not simply call Rogers and let them know that you have forgotten your primary email address? Then they can reset your password with a temporary one so that you can log in and change it. Without your primary address, you will not be able to change anything. I am not sure why you are getting so upset with everyone here since it is you who does not know their primary address! BTW - I just accessed my primary account page using the link provided by @Gdkitty. So I know it works!

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The primary way to recover the pimary (or any email password) is through the yahoo interface, through the main login page, and forgot password.

There is NO management outside of it.  Again, never had been since its connection with yahoo.

(Unless its changed, it was the same way with bell and their webmail tie ins).

All management of the email accounts, IS done through the yahoo pages. (yes, requiring the primary).

Calling in, they do have SOME control over the primary account.
I am not sure, if they are able to do a password reset though.
I do know, they CAN create email accounts, and swap around which ones ARE primary.