cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROGERS APN

buzzmobile_us
I've Been Around

Here are the Rogers APN settings which might be useful for other users who are having trouble with the data or internet connection in their unlocked phones. Use this apn settings and try.

Internet APN Settings

APN: internet.com
Username: wapuser1
Password: wap

Rogers MMS(Picture Messages) Settings

APN: media.com
Username: media
Password: mda01
IP Address: 172.025.000.107
Message Server: http ://mms.gprs.rogers.com

If you are using a Smartphone and the above apn does not work.
Try the one below.

Name: Rogers MMS

APN: rogers-core-appl1.apn

MMSC: http ://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69

MMS Port: 80

MCC: 302

MNC: 720

APN Type: mms

If you are looking for the LTE Rogers APN settings then here is it:
Rogers LTE APN Settings

APN: ltemobile.apn

(No need for a username and password)

Internet APN Settings

APN: internet.com

Rogers MMS(Picture Messages) Settings

APN: media.com

Username: media

Password: mda01

IP Address: 172.025.000.107

Message Server: http ://mms.gprs.rogers.com

If you are using a Smartphone and the above apn does not work.
Try the one below.

Name: Rogers MMS

APN: rogers-core-appl1.apn

MMSC: http ://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69

MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302

APNType: mms

If you are looking for the LTE Rogers APN settings then here is it:
Rogers LTE APN Settings

(No need for a username and password)

GoRogers APN Settings

APN: goam.com

URL: http ://mymobilehomepage.rogers.com

Port1: 80

Port2: 9203

Port3: 9201

IP1: 172.025.000.107

IP2: 208.200.067.150

IP3: 208.200.067.151

DNS1: 207.181.101.4

DNS2: 207.181.101.5

Credits: rogers apn

***edited labels***

166 REPLIES 166

Re: ROGERS APN

Bulishor
I've Been Here Awhile
Has this issue been resolved for you? Same thing happened to me at the same time... I'm in the Ottawa area. This is super important for me during this time of the year.

I've tried all settings combinations that I could find on the Internet and I still couldn't get it to work.

kenneth65
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello

Nope nothing and they have no clue as to why we are all down  dont think this is right because again as time goes on they keep taking the money from prepaid account .

There always playing around with this stuff and trying to make it better but it doesnt work for us. what I cant get is why would a regularphone still works  witch is older then the cameras themself

Im now waiting for a covert 3 g 2014 if it works wonder for how long . Realy not cool

Bulishor
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah, that's a shame.  I'll be cancelling and asking for a refund if the problem is not resolved within a few days.  I tried my Fido sim card (Fido runs on the same Rogers network) using the normal  Fido MMS settings and it works fine.  So it's definitely some tinkering they've done to the MMS server on Rogers.  Problem with Fido is that they don't offer a Text only prepaid option.  

Please, if you find a different solution, post something here so we can all do the same.  I'll let you know as well what I can figure out.

kenneth65
I Plan to Stick Around

Fido well that an option but I guess we would only run cameras for no more then 3 months at that rate

unbelivable how these companies play their  games all the time. is there anyway you and i can chat privatly

theyellowmonkey
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, 

I recently recieved an unlocked phone (Oneplus one), and am having bad reception + lte speeds. I am using the APN settings that were preset in the phone, specifically Rogers LTE. Here are the settings for RogersLTE:

Name:Rogers LTE

proxy: not set

port: not set

username: not set

password: not set

server: not set

MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS proxy: 10.128.1.69

MMS port: 80

MMC:302

MNC: 729

Authentication type: not set

APN type: default,supl,mms

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Bearer: unspecified

MVNO type: none. 

I ran the app Speet test, and the results are dl: 8.90 Mbps upl:6.2mbps. ping 43ms. I don't know what constitutes LTE speeds, but from what i read on other forums, people with lte speeds are getting dl rates of up to 50mbps. I also just switched swtiched from a microsim card (nonlte) to nanosim (LTE enabled), so it isnt my sim card causing the issue. Please kindly advise.

thank you very much for the info Dave!!!

I just did an OTA update on my phone to 4.4.2 and the data connnection went dead after...

your post regarding APN info let my phone has connection again!!

thanks again!!

piwok
I've Been Around

Hey I can't get the mms apn setting to work on my Windows Phone HTC 8X 16G, these are the options what do I put it in each field?
APN
Username
Password
WAP gateway (URL)
WAP gateway port
MMSC (URL)
MMSC port
Maximum MMS size
IP type 

akamaster101
I've Been Around
Thanks so much! This helped me so much now I have LTE working!

MannyArnaldo
I've Been Here Awhile
Do we know if the APN settings that are posted are up to date? I've been using them for a while and recently my tethering has stopped working. I'm using a note 2.

Mateo1234
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all, I had such a hard time getting my data to work and being able to send pictures via text messages on my new HTC Desire 510. The phone was previously from Videotron but I unlocked it and since I'm with Rogers, it was really difficult to figure out how to setup the Access Point Names.

At first, I setup my APN just for the LTEmobile network and everything worked fine in terms of data or internet browsing however the MMS wouldnt work which means I couldnt send or receive pictures by text messages. I called rogers, but since it was a device that was from another provider they wouldnt help me, neither would the other provider because I'm with Rogers but I ended up finding the info online. So if you have an HTC desire 510 and your APN settings don't seem to work for your LTE or MMS here is what you need to do:

You only need 1 APN setting. Do not make 1 for LTE, one for Internet and one for MMS as it wont work.

In the APN settings, here is the info you need:

NAME: Rogers LTE
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMS proxy: 10.128.1.69
MMS port: 80
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: * (asterisk)
APN enable/disable: enabled (checked box)
Bearer: Unspecified.

These settings allow the LTE data to work as well as the MMS.

It took me 4 days of scrolling through forums, calling different companies, trying different settings and nothing seemed to work but once I put down those settings, it worked and I was so happy that I had to share the information as it seems like a common problem for HTC phones with Rogers.

I hope this helps. 

Serge1971
I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone have any luck getting the settings fixed to get cameras working again?  Mine went down in  November here in Manitoba and it is still down.  Rogers didn't have any answers other than it must be a hardware problem.    I see the camera maker provides settings for Bell and Telus... may have to make a change if there is no solution.

Good evening @Serge1971 ,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry for the late reply. We really wish to assist you in regards to this matter.

What type of device are you experiencing issues with? Is it a Rogers phone? 

What is the problem with the Camera and the Settings?!

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Serge1971
I've Been Here Awhile

It is not a phone at all but rather a Covert Black Ops 2014 3g trail camera with a Rogers SIM card.  The settings are for APN to allow for sending of pictures when the camera's motion sensor is triggered.  The camera worked for months until November and then just stopped. Still taking pictures, but when sending it comes up with network busy.  I think other people on the conversation were having similar issues.

Thanks

Hello @Serge1971 

You have mentioned that you are using a "Covert Black Ops 2014 3G Trail Camera with a Rogers SIM card".

Does this device have any symbols to indicate that the "Data Connection" is active such as a "3G Symbol"? Picture messages flow over the Data Network.

The APN picture messaging settings, which has been provided above are confirmed to be working on multiple devices(locked & unlocked).

Since the "Covert Black Ops 2014 3G Trail Camera" is not something that has been tested by our engineers to work on our network it is classified as "unsupported".

Have you contacted the manufacturer to confirm this device will work on the Rogers network?

RogersAsif

claytron1116
I've Been Here Awhile

Looking for the latest APN Settings

Welcome to the Community @claytron1116

View our How To on APN settings here

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

RogersAsif

claytron1116
I've Been Here Awhile

Found them I had already read the How To I was looking for more specific settings as in the type and protocol info but thank you Smiley Happy

Name: Rogers LTE devices
MMS Proxy: mmsproxy.rogers.com
APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6

Ah ok, I understand. Generally, we just use ltemobile.apn and leave the other fields blank. Glad you found the info, thanks for sharing 🙂

RogersAsif

geoffs
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I get them to UPDATE FIRMWARE FROM 4.4.8.14 TO 4.5.8.16 ---BEEN TRYING FOR 3 WEEKS AND ALWAS GET THE ---WERE WORKING ON IT --ANSWER ALL THE APPLE PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK .

Upon further investigation for a Rogers LTE device the 2 APN's needed are below: (all other settings can remain left untouch when creating the APN's)

Name: Rogers LTE devices
MMS Proxy: mmsproxy.rogers.com
APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri

Name: Rogers LTE Tethering
APN: ltedata.apn
APN type: dun

Jill1983
I've Been Here Awhile

I have an unlocked LTE smartphone, had the APN settings working fine but today they stopped and I checked and they were all somehow deleted. When I tried to add them again, they wouldn't work. Just wondering if there is an updated APN? Thanks.

Edit: I tried the one above and it didn't work for me, specifically MMS and only showing up as H+.

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!