ROD Sucks

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

ROD Sucks

I missed a show last week and was lucky to find it on ROD.  Got about 10 minutes into and then had to do something, so I saved it to finish the next day.

Next day I start to watch it and as soon as I get to the point where it's been 24 hours since I started watching the day before the show stops.   I am about 35 minutes into the 1 hour show and the only option is to start again.  This wouldn't be much of a problem, except fast forwarding is disabled and you have to watch the whole thing again to get to the point of you were before.

It you are watching the show, it should let you finish, even if you are beyond the 24 mark!!

***Edited labels***

I'm an Advisor

Re: ROD Sucks

Hello mfait,
I agree, you should post this suggestion to the Rogers "idea box" at http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/Ideas.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robindp

This is a 3 year-old thread... I really doubt the user has been online since or will even see this... So i don't think they will come back to post it there. Just saying.
I'm an Advisor

You are right, saw the title in the "unanswered topics" on the right side of page and clicked - did not check the date it was originally posted.

EDIT: There really needs to be some kind of filter that prevents posts older than two months from appearing in that section. Will propose the idea to the idea box! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robindp

Its alright! Must threads on there as u can see now are 2-4 years old and OP 98% of the times do not come back.