RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

If you want to only watch tv on the ipad you can goto the live tv button at the bottom and watch the channels.  Only stipulation is Dont touch any buttons as the app will close...  also there is Closed Captioning. 

I wouldn't hold your breath for a fix.  I have had an android phone for 5 months now waiting for the app for that and it's been coming soon for all that time from Rogers.

Rob

I Plan to Stick Around

Have to agree on the Android 5 issue.... Rogers is not the best provider of software.

Man they erased my PVR when they did the latest OS upgrade improvement.

"We thought that might happen in some older units" direct quote from the tech.

Nice, could have told me in advance.....

I'm Here A Lot

Upgraded to 9.0.2 on iPhone6 and iPad. Deleted Home Edition app from iPhone and iPad and in iTunes. Downloaded Home edition app and synced. Now works on iPhone but not iPad. On iPad can see my PVR and the Date but when I press either, app shuts down.

Marc

I Plan to Stick Around

RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Any ETA on when this issue will be fixed?  End of September has come & gone, yet no fix...why am I not surprised!!

When are Rogers going to take this issue seriously & resolve it?  IOS9 was not a secret, so I don't understand why it takes over 2 weeks to resolve an issue that the app development team should have been ready for!!!  If this is part of the service we pay for, are we all going to get a credit for not being about to use an app that Rogers is constantly advertising...probably not!!!

Also, I would like to know if the sub-titles issue will be resolved?  Since doing the IOS update on my ipad mini 2, it's happening. 

Seriously frustrated with the support that Rogers are not delivering!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Can you imagine what their home security app might  be like?

After this experience, Android, iOS and the PVR erasure, can't have much confidence in their capabilities.

I Plan to Stick Around

When will a fix be available to rogers customers?
I Plan to Stick Around

Does not work on my ipad3d generation or iPhone 5s with ios9.02!

I Plan to Stick Around

My PVR was fine.  Then navigatr came and made it much much less useable.

RAPTV came. I had a very workable solution.

OS9 came.  RAPTV not working.

When is the RAPTV OS9 solution coming so that I can once again easily access and manage the service I pay for?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Error e36. Been hit and miss working this past weekend. Now its dead. 

Steve
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue. After updating my iPad Air to iOS 9 the app logs in fine but then it crashes as soon as I select any show. Rogers needs to do an update.