RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

What did you reboot: the phone or the App?
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Updates have been approved and are availble via iTunes app store.

See the below links for your respective app.

Anyplace TV Home Mobile 2.4.1: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rogers-anyplace-tv-home-edition/id422672671

Anyplace TV Home Tablet (ON) 3.2.0: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/raptv-home-edition-tablet-on/id482996471

Rogers Live TV Tablet (ATL) 101.6.0: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rogers-live-tv-tablet-at/id666406973

I Plan to Stick Around

App only. I guess I should be rebooting phone, PVR etc. but point is there is still some instability. I was deleting recordings fine then all of a sudden, what I was deleting stopped being deleted. Even though phone said it was. Will check back later after rebooting all, phone, iPad, PVR.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

RAPTV on my iPad worked fine when I first downloaded it yesterday afternoon right after it came out. It's also working fine this morning.  Last night though, RAPTV and AnyPlace on the Web were both troublesome and I suspect the servers were simply overloaded with many people testing the new Apps on their Phones and Tablets.

I'd give it a couple of days to quiet down and we should be OK again, until iOS10. Smiley Wink

Tip:  If possible, try using the apps/AnyPlace when others are less likely to be using it. I try to stay away from lunchtime and prime time.

I Plan to Stick Around

Seems to work on my iphone now except that the PVR list is empty both scheduled and recorded. I hope this is a bug with the software and not that they pushed Navigatr onto my box and wiped my recordings. I'll have to wait until I get home to find out.
I Plan to Stick Around

RogersDarrell,

Lest you think we are a bunch of ingrates on this thread, I can speak for many when I say I am very happy find the App working again.  Better late than never ...

mike

p.s. Should people provide specifics around their configuration to assist in troubleshooting? 

I'm Here A Lot

Still unable to delete old recordings

I Plan to Stick Around

I have no app on my iPad or iPhone that even comes close to being as unusable as this piece of work.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just updated on IOS 9.2 on my iPhone 6 and can't even log in, I get  General Failure. I rebooted, deleted, rebooted same result.

Any thoughts on fixing this ?

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you look at message 172 from RogersDarrell?