RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Works with Next Box 1 but not on my NextBox 2.  (only with IPhone version though)

I'm Here A Lot

Here we are almost a month later and still no update for Home Edition ON IPAD.   On the internet side, 3 months after release of Windows 10, there is still no fix for Rogers Premium Protection, which is not compatible. Will someone please tell me why these boneheads call themselves a technology company?

dariad
I Plan to Stick Around

I think you answered your own question: BONEHEADS

I've Been Here Awhile

I used the Home Edition app to manage my PVRs but now the app doesn't work on either my ipad or iphone6.  Ipad just crashes when you try and tap on a show.  Iphone6 you can pull up the show but the "record" option is now missing.

could you please tell me when somebody will address this?

I'm Here A Lot

Why bother, they have your money and don't give a crap about it . Getting ready to move all of my services to Bell..

I've Been Here Awhile

I have been having this issue forever. App crashes, PVR will not connect, controller does nothing. How can they advertise for this feature charge you up the bum and then not deliver?!?! They need to be investigated for fraudulent advertising, and over billing!

I Plan to Stick Around

Agree. It's worse using an Android 5 appliance. It's been broken since June 25, 2014, the release date of Androide 5....!

I've Been Around

Rogers staff, what is going on with the Home Edition app?

No updates from anyone for along time now.???
I've Been Here Awhile

The app loads my username and password without any problems.

As soon as I click "live" TV then the app closes.

This happens in iOS and android!!

This worked fine until I upgraded to iOS 9 & android "M".

whay has this app stopped working?

What is Rogers doing to fix the problem?

How soon will it be working?

I've Been Around

I have been using the Home Edition app to find and record new programs on my PVR. This has been working for me until this new TV season. Now, whenever I start typing in the search box, try to change the date on the main guide screen, or click the settings button, the app just crashes instantly.

I even re-installed the app (uninstalled from all devices and from iTunes, then re-installed), and still the crashes remain.

iPad: iOS 9.1

PVR: Cisco 8642HD