RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Same issue here on an 2nd generation iPad with iOS9

Crashes anytime a selection is made.

Reboots and reinstall does not fix the problem.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the same problem with a third gen ipad.  Talked with someone at rogers and he was not aware of ios 9 problems.

I've Been Around

I have the exact same problem as everyone has described. iOS9 on a 3rd gen iPad. Tried rebooting iPad, restarting app, it crashes every time I chose a channel or perform any other function. 

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello Community, 

We have escalated this issue and are awaiting a response from the appropriate teams. We will update the Community as soon as we hear something back.

Thank you for your continued patience,

RogersHassam  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Community,

Just a follow up here;

We are working on a fix for the crashing as we speak and hope to have it out to you all by the end of September.

RogersDarrell

I Plan to Stick Around

A strange problem has developed on this app. starting about 2 or 3 days ago. When I open the app and the programming guide appears, if I tap momentarily on any program, the iPad immediately reverts to the Home page. If I tap and hold on any program, it will be set to Record as normal but any momentary tap kicks out of the app. Anyone else notice this?

I've Been Around

End of September is in 2 days.  Do they still expect to have a fix?  The ability to remotely set up recordings on a PVR has been removed from the website.  This app was the only other option and now even it is not working.

Shenan

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @Shenan,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We can definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to remotely set up recordings on a PVR, we are still expecting to have a fix. Once we have the ETA and any further information we'll post it here.

Thank you for your patience, it's much appreciate,
RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

Good to know you are working on it.   I have the same problem with Home Edition.

I Plan to Stick Around

The ability to manage the PVR via the website has returned so you can use that until the app is fixed.

You now can access it on the web at www.rogersondemand.com