RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

He said his works. If you look at the app store no ones is working though.
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersDarrell wrote:

Hey everyone,

Updates have been approved and are availble via iTunes app store.

See the below links for your respective app.

Anyplace TV Home Mobile 2.4.1: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rogers-anyplace-tv-home-edition/id422672671

Anyplace TV Home Tablet (ON) 3.2.0: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/raptv-home-edition-tablet-on/id482996471

Rogers Live TV Tablet (ATL) 101.6.0: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rogers-live-tv-tablet-at/id666406973

My anyplace TV Home Tablet ON is not working, still.  Hasn't worked for ages, and thought I would give it a shot as a workaround for the Navigatr.  No luck.  Version 3.2.0.   Ios 9.2.1

I was able to WATCH  tv, but unable to manage PVR, which is the main reason I would use it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Works (in a sense) with iPad Air but feature to delete recordings non functional.  

No crashes , but the one function I use to delete old programs is still not working. What an embarrassment to wait so long to produce a product that still does not even function properly.

I guess the pressure to "ship something" even though it does not work,  is the sign of the times ...

I Plan to Stick Around

@ve3fwf wrote:

Works (in a sense) with iPad Air but feature to delete recordings non functional.  

No crashes , but the one function I use to delete old programs is still not working. What an embarrassment to wait so long to produce a product that still does not even function properly.

I guess the pressure to "ship something" even though it does not work,  is the sign of the times ...

Yes, hard to fathom what is going on at Rogers these days.  All the new "upgrades" are in disarray.  I suppose we should be grateful we can still get TV at all....not counting on it though!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

RAPTV is working fine on my iPad, iOS9 since February 1.  Also no problems with AnyPlace on my computer.  I don't delete from there, so I cannot comment on that functionality.

If you cannot see your PVR, it's likely a signal issue at your home or in your neighbourhood.  As a test, move your PVR as close as possible to the demarcation point in your home and make sure you don't have anything upstream of the signal like a power bar or secondary splitters (beyond what's usually installed by Rogers).  Call Rogers and have them check your signal.  If they can't see your PVR or the signal is poor, there's your problem. 

Also, try to access your PVR at times other than on-peak. I try not to use it at lunchtime or primetime.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the exact same issue with my new iPad Air and also an old iPad 2. Cannot even get to login without the app crashing! Cmon ROGERS!!!

I'm Here A Lot

I had a few false starts after the latest upgrades but working good on iPad iPhone 6 now, including deleting