RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

^^ I Agree 100% As I mentioned not long ago it's happening on my iPhone as well just not as bad or frequent as the iPad...it's an iOS9 thing for sure. Funny thing is practically every single app that I have on both devices have been updated either after or even before iOS9 became available....everyone that is except for Rogers!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I have a new iPad mini 4 with updated iOS9. No matter what I do I am unable to watch anything on the iPad other than view the guide. Very disappointing as this is my TV in the bedroom so been without since September 2015. Any help would be appreciated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times with the same result with no workarounds.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem with no fix yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

On my ipad I am able to watch TV...  once you log in if you hit the Live TV button at the bottom of the screen, you should be able to watch channels.  Don't try it from the guide this will crash.  Of course this does not absolve Rogers...  The app definitely DOES NOT WORK AND CRASHES REGULARLY!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

It's Jan. 14, 2016 and iOS 9.2 still has Home Edition crashing on iPad Air. I'm fine on iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2

I Plan to Stick Around

Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan.14 now... how are we doing with this Darrell? Any news?
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like even this option is gone now. Check link and you will see...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Should have read further. My Bad. Thanks for this update Darrell.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm experiencing the very same problem. Just can't understand why Rogers is taking forever to fix this issue! 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

See RogersDarrell response on previous page.
Peter
Toronto