RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Mko, I am not associated with Rogers in any way.

Even with the update, they may still need to update their app before submitting to Apple for approval and release. I know that this process is a real pain because when I was working on a magazine app, one of the Apple updates broke our app and we were scrambling to find a fix without having to resubmit it back to Apple. Apple can take up to a week to review and release the app to the iTunes store.

I'm Here A Lot

Same here

I've Been Around

When will this issue be resolved????? It has been months and still no update to address this issue.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@User1612536 wrote:

When will this issue be resolved????? It has been months and still no update to address this issue.

Please read messages 99, 105 of this thread, but don't count on the dates being accurate.  If we don't have it by mid-January, perhaps then we can start complaining again.

I'm Here A Lot

I have also noticed that Apple has not released any updates for the last couple of weeks. So, that could throw a monkey wrench into the works. I too hope they get this fixed soon as a lot of specific events are starting up again and the best way to find them and set them up for recording is through the app.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

Please keep the pressure on for a fix. Still crashes on my iPads. Live tv works but if you try an search the guide or check the pvr it crashes.
I'm Here A Lot

One can only hope...

I downloaded a new iPhone version a few days ago; seems to work well and a couple of new features

I Plan to Stick Around

Well unfortunately there were no promises made.  They implied they would fix this by a certain date but they didnt guarantee it...  They also didn't say what year LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

It is simply unbelievable that they cannot fix this quickly in order to not . off their customers. Rogers cannot be taken seriously as a technology company if they cannot manage to allocate the proper resources to immediately fix a part of their ecosystem that is broken. It is quite shameful and they deserve bad press over this.

I Plan to Stick Around

@wdohnson2 wrote:

One can only hope...

I downloaded a new iPhone version a few days ago; seems to work well and a couple of new features

How did you get a new iPhone version? Anyone else get the iPhone app update? Nothing has come through yet for both iPhone and iPad for me.