RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

The app works on my iPhone but not the iPad.  It crashes if I try to access the pvr

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

K this thing crashes consistently on my iPad Air 2 as soon as I touch anything on the screen and crashes frequently on my iPhone 6. Both are using iOS 9.1. I've deleted the app from both devices and reinstalled and nothing! I've submitted a ticket with support but I don't expect anything from that angle! Is this a simple app update issue or what's going on?

I think this has been ongoing for me since 9 came out and I've been pretty patient till now. I mean I've lost track on how many times now I've had to call the wife while I'm out to record stuff for me which is some pretty cheesy garbage!

I Plan to Stick Around

Exact same thing is happening to me as well.  Repeatedly...annoyed beyond belief!  It also tells me I must connected to my Rogers Internet to make a scheduled recording or whatever else I wish to do with the app.  I cannot schedule anything over my data connection on my cellphone.  Ugh!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Same with mine. Constantly. Takes forever to sign in then it locks up. Been going on for months now.
Steve
I'm a Regular

Ditto same here on my android also One number crashes too when trying to make a call. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

So, over two months gone by and still no fix? I wish I would have found this thread before I upgraded my iPad to iOS9.1.  C'mon Rogers, update the App!

I Plan to Stick Around

Like I said on the similar topic concerning the Android APP issue, maybe we should stop paying our cable bills.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Android/message-id/35058#M35058

Same smell.

I'm Here A Lot

IT STILL KEEPS CRASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

And they keep advertising something that doesn't work.... simple solution, stop paying for something that is falsely advertised.

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/ptvBrowsePackagesFlowBegin?forwardTo=landing

Rogers Anyplace TVTM

Catch up on hit TV shows, watch live sports, or entertain your little ones with their favourite kids shows on your computer, tablet, and select smartphones with Rogers Anyplace TV.2

I've Been Around

I am having the same issue with the app crashing