RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: RAPTV Home Edition for pad crashes in iOS9

Thanks @Shawnieboy that is exactly what I figured, but I was unable to see any confirmation.

@RogersAliciaG has informed me by PM that that they have escalated a ticket to the back-end team for review.  Hopefully an update to the app is forthcoming.

Thanks too for the suggested workaround for live viewing.  I will give that a try.

Marc

I'm Here A Lot

I am having the same issue. I don't want to start a rant, but at some point, the Rogers leadership will need to realize customers will not trust them for home phone, home security, etc., until they can achieve a consistent level of reliability with all of their consumer facing technology, e.g., apps, pvr, etc. In other words, investing in technology that actually works as advertised will pay back in top line growth over time. Thanks for listening.

I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone else having issues with Anyplace TV Home Edition and iOS 9? It launches and logs in but as soon as you try to do anything it just boots you back to the iOS Home screen.  My girlfriend and I have having the identical issue on both our iPads and iPhones. Works fine on an older iPhone 4 that has iOS 7 on it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I see now this is a duplicate thread. I didn't find the other topic at first because of the name of the app in acronym form. 

I've Been Around

I have to agree with JonnyCanuck..... iOS9 has not been a secret. Since updated my Apple devices to iOS9 I have been getting APP updates like crazy!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes same thing is happening to me and I hope they fix fast it's so frustrating mostly with all the new shows starting this week!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My wife and I have an iPad Air and we are both having having the issues of it crashing

I've Been Around

My home edition TV app keeps crashing when trying to use is....please fix ASAP as there are new shows starting this week and was looking forward to seeing them.....I have uninstalled and re-installed but still the same....I upgraded the IOS 9 and I figure this is the problem....please help ASAP

Thanks JB

I've Been Around

The application stopped working for ipad after iOS9  update. Just the same as the application stopped working for Android months ago, without any resolution to date.

Rogers promotes this application in its advertisement, while basically the application does not longer work for Android or iOS9. If resolution to issues in Android or iOS9 is not provided soon, Rogers needs to stop advertising this application.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm having this problem too... on iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 4, and iPad Air 2.