Quick Question about paying my bill with RBC

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Quick Question about paying my bill with RBC

So I went to pay my Rogers bill online with RBC and it just kept logging me into my account, unlike when I usually pay online and it lets me do it through the site. So I set-up my wireless bill as a Payee using my account number here and RBC recognized it as a valid Payee. Yet when I paid my bill through it, my money just disappeared and my bill didn't change. Any clue what's up?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Quick Question about paying my bill with RBC

Hello Sarcasmic

It takes roughly around 5-7 Business days when paying with online banking with any bank. Once its cleared, Rogers then will show its been paid. This is how long it takes with every carrier as its a Online banking system. The bank will release it after a few Business days.
I've Been Around

thanks for taking the time ... the web site said two days and Rogers keeps calling and I just tried to get current with a credit card but couldn't ... probably have to change back to method of payment ... thanks again ...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jimcochrane

One time credit card payments can be made via your MyRogers Account app on your phone, MyRogers online, the IVR at 1-888-ROGERS1 and if you're experiencing an issue LiveChat can assist too.

RogersDarrell

I'm a Senior Advisor

@jimcochrane I pay by pre-authorized chequing (bank withdrawal). My balance appears at the middle of the month and gets paid the first of the following month but I can only download the previous month.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @ jimcochrane welcome to the forums! I can totally understand the frustration and confusion that would have caused.

Yes you could switch your method of payment or just keep in mind to give it the grace period of approx. 5-7 business days before the payment is posted.

If for whatever reason you are having trouble paying with credit card, a quick and easy way is in our corporate stores. The payment usually posts within 24 business hours.

Hope this helps!