cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about live chat

GLHQ
I've Been Here Awhile

Since Rogers sells Apple products, and since Apple laptops are now the most popular, why is it that Rogers does not offer live chat to its customers who use Apple computers?

****Edited Labels****

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Question about live chat

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello SPRIINGRAIINE

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum. You will need to contact Rogers via Live Chat,Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps and they should be able to help you more.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GLHQ

Rogers does NOT sell any Apple Laptops or computers. They only sell the iPhone from Apple. Any Tech support or warranty or problems, You must contact Apple for That.

Rogers live chat Is only for Tech support for Rogers products and services.

Hi GLHQ,

Just to clarify the live chat application should be compatible with your Mac computer. Please let us know if you're having trouble connecting.

Rogers_Kate

SPRIINGRAIINE
I've Been Around

hello there im trying to get my phone hooked back up and i wasnt to sure what i had to do , it was stolen and someone got it back and i wasnt to sure how to reset it back up .. my name is spring sack , the phone was bought from apple but i have a rogers account ,, it was a 60 deal i do beleive. can you help?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello SPRIINGRAIINE

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum. You will need to contact Rogers via Live Chat,Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps and they should be able to help you more.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation