Question about condensed replay

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baikal
I've Been Here Awhile

Question about condensed replay

Hello! I'm interesting about length of Rogers NHL GameCenter condensed replays and it's content.

I use NHL GameCenter Live now. Condensed replays from GCL have 10-12 minutes length, but some game's details are not included: shots, that was not block by goaltender (go past net), odd-man rushes without shot, and sometimes crossbars/goal posts.

Can you help me, what is the length of Rogers NHL GameCenter condensed replays?

And where i can find condensed replays with 15-20 minutes length?

Thank you=)

***Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Question about condensed replay

@Baikal

Thank you for your post.

Condensed replay is one of the features included in Game Center Live that captures shots, saves, goals and hits generally replayed in a 10 - 15 minute frame. It's content and highlights are chosen and edited by the NHL.

You can find more information on the FAQ page, and if you have any comments/concerns you can leave a feedback here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@Baikal

Thank you for your post.

Condensed replay is one of the features included in Game Center Live that captures shots, saves, goals and hits generally replayed in a 10 - 15 minute frame. It's content and highlights are chosen and edited by the NHL.

You can find more information on the FAQ page, and if you have any comments/concerns you can leave a feedback here.

View solution in original post

Baikal
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, but 10-15 minutes looks indefinitely for me. Can you write the condensed replay's duration of yesterday game New York Rangers - Carolina Hurricanes (if it is not hard)? At NHL GCL it was 10:38, i want to compare)

Or may be it's possible to see Rogers condensed replays for testing (1-2 days)?

Thank you=)

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Baikal

What @RogersMay was advising is that all video and audio footage including Replays, Condensed Replays and Highlights are all owned, edited, assembled and published by the NHL.

Rogers does not compile, assemble or edit any Replay content.

Thanks!

RogersDarrell