Programming: losing my favorite tv shows

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Programming: losing my favorite tv shows

I have been really upset to learn that a lot of my favorite tv shows have moved to the Destination America channel. The new season has started for most of them and I am currently missing them. The channels that use to carry them are only showing the occasional rerun. I know you don't carry the channel but is there any other way I can still watch my favorite shows and/or will you be carrying this station in the future? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Programming: losing my favorite tv shows

This is a user to user support form.  We have no inforrmation regarding Rogers' programming or lineup decisions.

Try their social media team on facebook or twitter,  or call Customer Service for lineup information.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Programming: losing my favorite tv shows

It would help if you could let us know what show you're looking for. Perhaps a user might know where or when you might be able to view it.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation