Problems with Channel 669 RBTI

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Problems with Channel 669 RBTI

Channel 669 which is RBTI from Brazil is having a lot of problems with the audio matching the video.  The delay is sometimes 30 seconds to a minute and it's very difficult to follow the programmes with such a delay.

This isn't a problem with my cable boxes as I have gone through all the technical tips and procedures to figure this out.  I've called in about this already and nothing was solved + the customer service agent was rude.

We are paying for this channel as part of the Brazilian Clube Package and it's not worth the money because of this voice delay .  We are not the only ones who have this issue, people we know with this channel complain of the same issue.

Rogers is offering sub par channels and charging an arm and a leg for them.  Please do not respond with wanting to send technical agents to my place because that is not the problem.  The problem is the signal for this channel whic is not working properly most times.  This shouldn't be happening because this is a 20 dollar package with only 2 channels.

Calling into Rogers gets nothing done so I'm posting here so the mods can forward my complaint to whomever takes care of the channel signal for channel 669.  

Thanks.  

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Problems with Channel 669 RBTI

Hi @Sauga

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

That's definitely frustrating to deal and we'd like to help with your channel issue.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps next time you're online and we can take a closer look into this for you.

RogersPrasana