Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

what's an IR remote?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

An IR remote is what the Original Rogers remote control we've been accustomed to. Its basically the remote with those little clear Diodes sticking out of the top which kind of look like little lightbulbs, and need to be pointed directly at your TV and NetBox to work. There is now a newer remote which uses Radio Frequency to communicate with the NetBox only and can work thru walls, but still needs direct line of sight to work with your TV, The newer remote is referred to as an RF remote, so we have now got used to calling the original remote an IR remote.

I Plan to Stick Around

cant login to anyplace tv home edition app to manage my pvr  getting login errors again. worked ok this morning

I Plan to Stick Around

I’m having the exact same issues... Rogers can’t ever get their billing straight or their services!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Worked fine for me this morning and is working OK now. I'm guessing there was a brief outage.  Whenever this happens to me, I usually just wait a few hours until it's working again.

Occasionally it may take longer to fix, especially if it happens on the weekend, but lately it's been pretty reliable for me.