Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Re: Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

Thanks @Jjpun.

Heads up - I circled back with RogersHelps on twitter, and they are now saying "We have identified an issue with the Anyplace TV service. We are having our technicians look into this matter...".

So - they are aware & are working on it.  I'll post an update when I get one.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Jjpun, @BS & @flomar,

Heads up - Rogers "Home Edition" app on both my Apple iPad and Android phone are now working.  The "Manage PVR" link at www.rogersondemand.com is also now appearing and working.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I got to it via Internet Explorer, but looks like I will need to try clearing the cache on my Chrome - not in a hurry to do so as don't feel resetting user names and so forth - When I have time, I will delete the Roger's cache content

only.

I rarely have to clear a cache for any other sites I go to, but it always amazes me how often Roger's cache items become corrupted.  Oh well, move on.

Thanks for the update.

Bruce

I'm an Advisor

No worries @BS - that's why the forum exists, so we can help each other!

Just a heads up, I am using Firefox and did not have to wipe my history/cache/cookies - just closed all open windows, visited www.rogersondemand.com, and logged back in.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@robindp  thanks for the kind words - I did manage to get it on Chrome without clearing the cache a few hours later, but it came back again, so I cleared the cache and all seems fine now - may be strictly coincidental, but all seems to be up and fine.

Bruce

I'm Here A Lot

The Anyplace TV has not been working for me since yesterday. I use it to change channels on my NextBox over the WiFi as this box is not in my straight line of sight. Anytime I start the Home Edition app, I get the message saying "Service is currently unavailable. Please try again later (226)". Is there a way to make this work? Via browser or something? Is there any other app that I can try instead?

Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers apps are very unreliable like their site. Now are working now not. Unfortunately they are not able to take any care of this. They simply do not care.
I'm Here A Lot

So what do I do? Is there any specific phone or department that I should refer to for the inaccessible anyplace tv? Seriously, this is beyond frustrating. And lastly, am I the only person facing this?
I'm an Advisor

The app is working for me...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Honcho wrote:
So what do I do? Is there any specific phone or department that I should refer to for the inaccessible anyplace tv? Seriously, this is beyond frustrating. And lastly, am I the only person facing this?

Everyone faced the problem now and then, as long as we don't pay for the app it is obvious we cannot request nothing. Just deal with frustration of the situation. Good luck!