Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Problem with Anyplace TV Home Edition

Two other boxes show up in my house but not the new one. Did the account refresh a few times. Any ideas?

Steve
I Plan to Stick Around

The app works sometimes no matter is phone app or tablet one. Right now both not working says smth about  to refer to some rigers.com/ netbox, what the heck is this, hey Rogers can you make smth to work.?

I've Been Here Awhile

Getting any error 63 when trying to access my home edition app. The error tells me to go to Rogers.com/nextbox but there is no information before. Tried to delete the app and reinstall it but still same error. Using iPhone 6 on iOS 10. Please help!!

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Jjpun,

I have an iPad 4 with iOS 10.0.2 - also having trouble logging into the Home Edition app. As soon as the app starts, I get "connectivity error ... error 805". 

It was working yesterday, and I am on my home wi-fi. 

I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV will not work with ipad or iphone, error code E63

This has recently happened to me also. It was working last week but now not working. Same error code.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes that's the error message. Rogers are a bunch of mindless people.
I'm a Senior Advisor

I can't access anyplace tv on my pc or the android home version today - any relationship to the new Navigtr build?

I know this has been known to come and go at times, I have experienced too, but seems coincidental with the update of Navigtr.

Anyone else getting this who has the new build?

Bruce

I'm an Advisor

Hello @flomar,

I contacted RogersHelps via twitter, and they asked me to:

- Restart my iPad and try starting the app again. 

- Restart all cable boxes and try starting the app again. 

I tried restarting my iPad - no change. My cable boxes are in use and will be restarted later tonight; I hope it works following that. 

I'm an Advisor

Hello @BS,

Not just you - having trouble accessing the "Home Edition" app on my Android phone and Apple tablet. See http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message... for more. 

Both apps were working last night. 

I've Been Here Awhile

@robindp. I tried to reset my boxes. Did not work. Good luck on yours.