Printable Channel Guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetwash51
I've Been Around

Printable Channel Guide

It's probably been asked....but

Printable channel guides? Is there such a beast? I'm in Frdericton Premiere package. Anyone?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Printable Channel Guide

Here's a thread on the topic:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/list-of-channels/m-p/441288#M50598  (Please note: this thread is no longer available).

peterfranklee
I Plan to Stick Around

Am new to Rogers Ignite TV and am looking for an editable (word) Channel List to modify to suit my needs. Preferably in Word format as I do not have a licensed PDF account. If this is to Pauley, your format is exactly what I think I need.

Have a lot more questions but I can wait.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

FATHER'S FAVORITE SAYING
May you have long life, good health, happiness and may my God be always with you and yours.
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@peterfranklee  You do not need an Adobe license to view PDF files, only to create or edit them. Viewing PDF files is free for everybody.

Not sure if this topic, but others started when Rogers stopped providing simple text files of available channels by number to subscribers. All you can see now is colourful pages of channels by name with logos, but no channel numbers.  I know little about Ignite, but does it use the same channel number as cable?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario