Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

@SCHUEY: Where in Calgary did you manage to get your hands on one? I've tried a few places and none had them.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone picked up their reserved phone today?
I Plan to Stick Around

I didnt, but mine is arrived the store I think....I checked the statu of my UPS, it said it's delivered...

what I wanna know is that does anyone ask for the unlock detail?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shengnong

If you get the phone straight on a 3 year term, you will need to wait for the 3 years to finish to get the phone unlocked from Rogers. The phones come locked even if you buy it outright. You can call Rogers later on when you get it and they will charge you $50 to unlock it unless you unlock it from somewhere else ( unlocking sites or other stores.).

The second batch is locked to Rogers tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

yep, that what I need to know, thx... My friend in US, he said he can ask for unlock if he buy 920 outright, but he need to go online to fill in the unlock application form...at least we can unlock it from rogers.
many thx...
I Plan to Stick Around

@shengnong wrote:

I didnt, but mine is arrived the store I think....I checked the statu of my UPS, it said it's delivered...

what I wanna know is that does anyone ask for the unlock detail?

Store can't do anything for you in regards to lock/unlock status. Phones are locked. If you are off contract AND A ROGERS CUSTOMER. You can get Rogers to unlock the phone for you as stated for a $50.00 charge.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well my phone is delivered, just got home, going to pick it up. Fingers crossed for a problem free unit Smiley Embarassed

I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up a non-reservation 920 @ st. Vital mall in Winnipeg at the Tbooth location.  They said they got 6 units in, not sure if there will be any left now.  Few other other stores in the mall also received units.

I Plan to Stick Around

Im testing it....seems pretty good, but when I wanna download some apps from store, it always ask me that let your parents sign in and blabla.... anybody get idea o this? just help....
I Plan to Stick Around

ok, fixed it, have to use my another MS account to log in....