Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

All i can say is its very fast !!! .. My lumia 900 was ready to pick up at the store i wanted on Launch day !!!
I Plan to Stick Around

After talking to an employee at a Rogers Plus store, he told me that the Lumia 920 is available in Eastern Canada ONLY in select stores. I'm assuming Western Canada availability will start later this week/next week. Wonder if this applies to pre-orders too.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dos101 wrote:

After talking to an employee at a Rogers Plus store, he told me that the Lumia 920 is available in Eastern Canada ONLY in select stores. I'm assuming Western Canada availability will start later this week/next week. Wonder if this applies to pre-orders too.

Pre-Orders should be in line first not to get one first but to be assured one. Unless they are still going through them, they haven't filled them all yet. I'm still in Open Status. Will see tomorrow... Technically if they are shipping to stores, it means they should have enough set aside to fill pre-orders as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

What I meant was, I hope that, out of the people who pre-ordered, that Rogers is shipping to everyone AT THE SAME TIME. If I find out that they are just shipping Eastern Canada pre-orders, I can tell you I won't be happy.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dos101 wrote:

What I meant was, I hope that, out of the people who pre-ordered, that Rogers is shipping to everyone AT THE SAME TIME. If I find out that they are just shipping Eastern Canada pre-orders, I can tell you I won't be happy.

I don't think pre-orders are 'shipped' to people directly.  I think you have to go to the store you selected and pick it up there.  So, the units for 'pre-order' are likely to be shipped with the store's regular stock shipment.

/drt
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello all.

That is true. Rogers will ship the reservation devices to the store with store stock as well. This would be the best thing to do anyways. This is how it always goes as well. They won't just ship out 1 phone to each store without the store getting some stock as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well that sucks then. Why is Eastern Canada so special that they get their 920's first?

I Plan to Stick Around

Peoples keep saying they are number 'X' in the reservation queue, how can I see mine?
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess it was the number displayed when the status was on 'Open', which was '9'? Now its in progress. I live in Québec.
I Plan to Stick Around

@JPSavard wrote:
Peoples keep saying they are number 'X' in the reservation queue, how can I see mine?

Just login into this link http://www.rogers.com/myrogers 

You will see Device Reservation, click on it and it will show you what devices you have on reservation. Your position and status will be displayed.

Satus is as follows

If your status is "open",
your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our
supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact
email address or cancel your reservation.

If your status is
"cancelled", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation
fee will be credited back to your account.

If your status is "in
progress", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able
to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will
get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

If your status is "shipped", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose.