Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

@mv740 wrote:

are you 100% sure 😞 

believe it or not

I'm Here A Lot

@EG8196 wrote:

@mv740 wrote:

are you 100% sure 😞 

believe it or not

Did you buy  it no contract or with a contract ? I just hope there will be a way to get them unlocked.

I Plan to Stick Around

Stopped by the Rogers in Portage Place, Winnipeg.  They still have received no units.  The guys said he receives about 100 phone calls a day regarding it ... he must be pretty ticked off each day.

He let me see the dummy phones (which weren't on display, since they don't have any stock).  The 920 is a boat (his words, not mine).  Comparing next to the 8x, it does fit that description.  The 8x was extremly slender... might actually change my mind on this decision.

I Plan to Stick Around

@mv740 wrote:

@EG8196 wrote:

@mv740 wrote:

are you 100% sure 😞 

believe it or not

Did you buy  it no contract or with a contract ? I just hope there will be a way to get them unlocked.

outright

I've Been Here Awhile

I just called a number of stores in the downtown Toronto area.  Of 10 stores I contacted, 2 had shipments in today.  The Rogers store at The Exchange Tower (130 King Street W) has 4 of them, but said due to the low quantity, he was only selling them with a contract.  The Rogers store at the Eaton Centre also received about 7 phones today.  There was only 1 left when I called him.  They're expecting more shipments as the week goes on.

I Plan to Stick Around

is it possible to unlock the phone after we buy it? doesnt matters it's with contract or not....
I Plan to Stick Around

My shippment is still in Progress for the second day. UPS pickup is just about done so I'm guessing no go again today. Has anyone's status changed to shipped yet?

I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome! Just received a txt and email stating my order has shipped. (Lumia 920). No tracking info but in my experience it means that I should be able to get it tomorrow sometime. UPS is very quick and has a new Canada wide service - faster delivery. Tracking info is tyically delayed. Just means a scan has not been taken yet. Just FYI in case anyone else is wondering what it means. if there is already a tracking number assigned that is very positive.

Keep you all posted.
I've Been Here Awhile

What reservation number were you???

I Plan to Stick Around

I also want to know....>~<