Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

@Meowmix wrote:

Hello EG8196

Even if the user posts the website, the mods will remove the link from the post as what the policy and rules of the website say.

Okay, just saw the edit history, I thought he meant about the offical rogers website. 

Thank you for the information, but I think this information is useless(no offense), since negri electronics is just a 3rd party retailer in US

They don't know the exact date too, just like us!

I Plan to Stick Around

EG8196, yep, so that's why I said I dont believe that info form the 3rd party....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello EG8196

Still tho, the policy says not to comment other websites which are not Rogers ones that unlock phone or anything else. This is what the policy is.

I do see ur point tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

hah, support the policy...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Im not saying support the policy, if you do not follow it, they can remove the post. If you keep doing it, they will ban or suspend your account from making comments on the forums. Believe me i have been threw all this lol.

Anyways i know its nothing bad but they see it as it is. That is why they wrote it on their policy.
I Plan to Stick Around

Breaking news from @mobilesyrup....@Rogersbuzz launches the Lumia 920 without having any phones.

Do you think this was intentially done the day before the Nexus 4 launch ? i would say yes....

Disappointed in Rogers again.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just realize that Nexus 4 is launch today 13/Nov....Rogers really make me down this time...
I Plan to Stick Around

You forget that this is the second launch... they did the first lauch long ago.  Also without phone apparently except for a few that went to stores leaving the people with reservations in the dark. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I really doubt it has ANYTHING to do with the Nexus 4. Rogers has NOT released the Nexus 4 at all. Google released it tho. That is nothing to do with Rogers. A lot of carriers are not carrying the Nexus 4 due to the low cost you can get it from Google.

I am sure this has something to do with Nokia and Rogers both. This is something they both need to be blamed on. Nokia seems to be shipping low amounts to Rogers thus making everyone wait. Rogers has no control on what Nokia sends them
I Plan to Stick Around

td66 wrote: Breaking news from @mobilesyrup....@Rogersbuzz launches the Lumia 920 without having any phones.

Yesterday there were 400+ reservations that went into "IN PROCESS" status. From past experiences, they don't reach that step until they have phones and allocate them to the reservation queue. I believe in processing is the steps in taking a phone, putting it in a box, doing whatever they need to do internally to fulfill the order. Shipped is when they are completed and UPS is on the way to pick it up.

These comments are just people blowing smoke because they want one NOW. If they didn't have phones, they wouldn't put people to IN PROCESS, they'd be still sitting in OPEN status.