Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt2182
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

Called all the stores in London, ON. No one received any inventory today. My reserved phone went into in progress this morning with no update. I was #96 on the reservation list.

EG8196
I Plan to Stick Around

How long does it usually take from "in progress" to shipped?

Thank you very much

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello EG8196

Normally it is 2-4 BUSINESS days from the day it changes to IN PROGRESS. Hopefully they ship it out tomorrow for you guys tho.
EG8196
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello EG8196

Normally it is 2-4 BUSINESS days from the day it changes to IN PROGRESS. Hopefully they ship it out tomorrow for you guys tho.

Hopefully, I can find one in store, so I don't have to wait for the shipment.

shengnong
I Plan to Stick Around

I have check the web they change the estimated availability to 14/Nov, therefore, the shipday may be about 14th. I guess

**edited for content**

td66
I Plan to Stick Around

If Rogers is doing such an amazing job with the release of the Lumia 920. Can you please explain why nobody can actually physically buy a Lumia 920 ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello td66

Actually around 10+ people have gotten the Lumia in the hands from what i have read on here and om RFD. Its true, Rogers has not done a good job with this launch. They care more about the iPhone events instead of other ones and its been said many times.
EG8196
I Plan to Stick Around

@shengnong wrote:

I have check the web they change the estimated availability to 14/Nov, therefore, the shipday may be about 14th. I guess

**edited for content**

what website? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello EG8196

Even if the user posts the website, the mods will remove the link from the post as what the policy and rules of the website say.

shengnong
I Plan to Stick Around

hello EG8196 & Meowmix, it's "***"...but actually I dont believe that...
"policy" =_=

**Edited for content**