Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

Here's the news, looks like it launched today and will be in "select stores" starting tomorrow.

"Rogers has priced the Lumia 920, which is available only in black at launch, at $99.99 on a 3-year term and $549.99 on a month-to-month plan."

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/10/29/rogers-announces-nokia-lumia-920-going-on-sale-tomorrow-in-select-...

I Plan to Stick Around

Strange because they haven't shipped out Pre-Orders yet. For the Lumia 920, they shipped in line to recieve with the release date

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just changed from "Open" to "In Progress" This morning
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there a support page with an explanation of the various Reservation statues?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Entegy

- Open status means that Rogers has not gotten your device just yet & they are waiting for it from the supplier. This wait can be a bit long until their warehouse gets the device. Until then, your status will remain as OPEN status. You cancel & change the delivery place with this status.

- In Progress status means Rogers has the device & they are processing it so it can be shipped out. This means it can take a few business days for them to package it & get UPS to come pick it up. Usually it can take up to 1-3 business days for this to be shipped out & such. It can take a bit longer. You can not cancel the reservation at all with this status.

- Shipped means that Rogers has shipped the device from the warehouse & UPS has it in their hands. Rogers sends you a email when it ships with the tracking number & all the information.

- Cancelled means that you or Rogers has cancelled the reservation due to something. This ONLY happens when it gets cancelled.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_results&No=0&Ntt=Rogers%20Rese...

Those are the status that you will see.

Also you once your device has been shipped, in the email it will tell you that the $40 fee will be credit on the account as of that date & you will see it in your next invoice.

I Plan to Stick Around

@villinvr6 wrote:
Mine just changed from "Open" to "In Progress" This morning

Mine is still Open status. Ah well, good for you sucks for me 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

I was #10 on the pre-order list, however being "In Progress" still could be a long wait. Reported date from Rogers Rep at teh call centre is supposed to be November 12th. Let's hope it's sooner than that though,
I Plan to Stick Around

@villinvr6 wrote:
I was #10 on the pre-order list, however being "In Progress" still could be a long wait. Reported date from Rogers Rep at teh call centre is supposed to be November 12th. Let's hope it's sooner than that though,

Doubt it, any device I've every pre-ordered, In Progress means they are getting it ready to be shipped, it will change to shipped later today, tomorrow at the latest.

I Plan to Stick Around

Was #14 in linr for preorder, now says In Progress. Hope it ships soon. Anyone know if they are just shipping out preorders, or are they stocking select stores too?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doc101

It most likely will hip either tonight or Tomorrow  depending on when UPS will pick it up and such.

The Rogers warehouse should be shipping out the reservation phones + phones for the store. This is how it works in many cases.