Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

For anyone looking for a solid colorful case to cover the kinda black bland (try saying that in a row) color, I found some nice hard rubberized colorful cases on ebay for $3.99, I might opt for a red, yellow and light blue one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@villinvr6 wrote:

For anyone looking for a solid colorful case to cover the kinda black bland (try saying that in a row) color, I found some nice hard rubberized colorful cases on ebay for $3.99, I might opt for a red, yellow and light blue one.

Saw those ones, hard to tell if they are any good but for the price....If you get some post a review. I'm waiting to see if Nokia releases any official cases, found their Lumia 900 cases to be very good in terms of build quality.

Well one week down with no queue movement. Hopefully Rogers will get more next week and send them out to people who reserved in stead of **bleep** them agian....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a hard case off ebay for the phone. See how that goes....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kw1: if you are still have problems with saving the VM PW, at least in WP7, I did it this way: I went to VM settings, noted the number that is there. Opened a new txt msg, typed in the number, inserted a "p" and my VM PW, copied that string, went back to VM settings, edited the VM number and pasted. Voila, VM PW saved.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thx for trying to help. I tried your suggestion realtortechguy. Still no luck though.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Crystal ball question

any additional units coming  this week? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At this rate I can get my cousin in Finland to mail me one (in yellow) and it will get here faster. 

Seriously...how can Rogers justify the position that they are serving people who have already paid them money AFTER the general public?  Another example of their customer service issues. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I haven't exactly paid money to Rogers yet for the Lumia. I'm not really counting the deposit since I'll most likely get that back before my next billing cycle.

But I really, really want to pay them for a Lumia. So make it happen Rogers!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still haven't heard anything from Rogers yet. The tracking # that was emailed to me for my Lumia 920 showed that 3 packages arrived in Edmonton October 31st. You'd think they'd distibutye them to the appropriate Rogers stores and call their paying customers. Rogers really is terrible and letting me give them my money.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dos101 wrote:

Still haven't heard anything from Rogers yet. The tracking # that was emailed to me for my Lumia 920 showed that 3 packages arrived in Edmonton October 31st. You'd think they'd distibutye them to the appropriate Rogers stores and call their paying customers. Rogers really is terrible and letting me give them my money.

I thought you got your 920 already