Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Pre-order the Lumia 920

Has anyone been able to successfully reserve a Lumia 920 online from the Rogers reservation system?

****Edited Labels****

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

Not a Lumia 920, but I was able to reserve an HTC 8X (blue) on Friday.  I'm #2 apparently.  It worked better when I tried it at night, after work.

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, I'm number 14 (got moved up one from 15). What kind of issue are you having?

I Plan to Stick Around

I receive the following error message:

Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons: •  You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers. •  You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. Thank you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Are you eligible for a upgrade? Also are you on a wireless contract with Rogers? IF so then the system is having issues BUT if you are not eligible or do not have a contract with Rogers, you are NOT able to reserve one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes and I am on a contract with Rogers. I may not be eligible for a free upgrade (I've had my phone for almost two years) but am willing to pay the difference to upgrade. I'd be shocked if this was not an option. I've called customer service who were useless assisting in this matter and ended up telling me to call a Rogers store. I called a Rogers store and they told me that they are not able to reserve the Lumia 920 device and did not know when it was coming in.

I Plan to Stick Around

It could be related to the fact that Best Buy US had their online reservation up on the weekend but took it down right away...

I've Been Here Awhile

How much do they go for with a 3 year contract?

I've Been Around

After filling all fields and clicking on the final button, things just froze. However, I was able to make a reservation. Click on the low compatibility button on your internet explorer button (next to the refresh button all the way to the right of the address tool bar), then you can make a reservation.

I hope that will work with you too.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to make a reservation using Firefox.