Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

pulkit10: I Got mine at the McKnight and 52nd store. It was the last one. I would think most stores should be getting the phones today or Friday.  The Mcknight one was pretty good. The lady I spoke too was really nice and she uses a 720 as her work phone. She plans on picking up an 8X herself.

I Plan to Stick Around

Cool, I just finish testing my 920, and it works smoothly.... Those nokia original apps really impress me.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just ordered one case, looks nice Smiley Happy

I'm Here A Lot

I went to pick up mine at Rogers store (on jean-talon ,Montreal) 

staff- hmm sorry i don't have any nokia 920

me : is there any other store on jean-talon...

staff: no

me: is there someone named Katerina here because she was the one that signed when ups came....

staff: ohhh one sec 

Smiley Mad

Then he came back telling that it wasn't in the system to come back later.

So on my way to university, i went to  rogers plus st-catherine, to check for any stock ( 0 btw ), i then told them my problem with my reserved phone. He told them, they were just a bunch of lazy staff that just didn't scanned the nokia box .... he needed just a couple of minutes...

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got mine.  Ironically the day BEFORE I could get my cousin to send me one from Finland.  Barely made it Rogers barely made it. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@SCHUEY: Ah, I see. I ended up getting one for a family member through the one at Southcentre mall. They got a few units on Thursday and apparently, have the 8X in stock too.

I also heard a store rep claiming that they'll be getting a few new colors in a few weeks. Let's hope that is accurate too.

I've Been Here Awhile

tyr microsoft store or MS popup holiday store.  i just got mine,

I Plan to Stick Around

Was wondering about that MyJules, any chance they have it in anything other than black? Don't want to make a trip to Edmonton just to get the same thing...
I've Been Here Awhile

at the location i want, they only had black ones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

All Microsoft pop up stores & the Microsoft store in Yorkdale will ONLY sell the Lumia 920 in black. No other colors unless Rogers releases it in other colors.

SO do not waste your time calling / going. Its only in black for the time being.