Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

Rogers launches 1day prior to the Nexus 4 availability.

Do you honestly think this was not intential in order to take the attention off the Google launch and get customers excited that they could pick up the Noka 920 yesterday?

I Plan to Stick Around

Except we weren't able to pick up a Nokia 920 yesterday.
I Plan to Stick Around

"dvsrydin" - that's exactly right.

I'm Here A Lot

Just placed another call to the Rogers Stores in Montreal and still no Lumia in sight and the best the clerk could tell me was ''maybe sometimes this week''. One even told me they weren't even sure an order was made to receive them.

I Plan to Stick Around

td66 wrote: Rogers launches 1day prior to the Nexus 4 availability.

Do you honestly think this was not intential in order to take the attention off the Google launch and get customers excited that they could pick up the Noka 920 yesterday?

Don't think Rogers cares one way or the other. Only thing they really care about is both keep customers and getting new customers to use thier network. Launch day is for people dead set on getting a device. They could have released the Nexus 4 last month, I'd still be waiting for a Lumia 920. Same can be said for anyone trying to get a Nexus 4 on launch. One day, one week, it's not going to make much with the other type of customer who walks in not knowing what phone to get and is open to all options.

I Plan to Stick Around

Couldn't wait for my pre-order. Just picked up the phone at the Rideau Center location in Ottawa.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Did anyone found any nokia in Montreal ?? lol 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got one, 

there are few stores in Ottawa have it.

359 - 363 Bank Street 
690 Bank Street

Rideau Ctr

College Square