Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

I doubt that we are able to buy one in store tomorrow.........

I doubt first thing in the morning for most stores since they don't have them in the stores yet. Probably in the afternoon when they recieve their shipments.

Walked by a Rogers store this weekend and saw a Lumia 920 through the window. Went in to take a look, turns out it was a dummy phone but they had it on display already with pricing so it should be tomorow or soon after. At least I got a chance to look at the size, it was one of my only conerns. Also went into a Futureshop, they had a dummy phone of the HTC 8X, it's actually a very nice looking phone, very thin. If it wasn't for the camera and all the extras Nokia throughs in, I'd seriously considering going with the HTX 8x.

I Plan to Stick Around

Did anyone happen to CONFIRM that the Rogers 920 is indeed 32GB?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Philbur wrote:

Did anyone happen to CONFIRM that the Rogers 920 is indeed 32GB?

all Lumia 920s are 32GB

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nokia Lumia 920 available tomorrow ?

Hello !

I went to a store Friday and I was told that the 920 will be available on the November 12th, tomorrow. We need a thread to discuss our treasure hunt 🙂

I'm living in Montreal so I hope some of the Rogers Plus stores will have the device (and hopefully with several colors choices). Microsoft Canada published on their Facebook page an ad for the release and the Lumia 920 was in red. The picture was removed a few hours later. I'm not sure why and I don't want to read too much in this snafu but maybe we can have some good news after all.

Matthieu 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 available tomorrow ?

@matthieugd wrote:

Hello !

I went to a store Friday and I was told that the 920 will be available on the November 12th, tomorrow. We need a thread to discuss our treasure hunt 🙂

I'm living in Montreal so I hope some of the Rogers Plus stores will have the device (and hopefully with several colors choices). Microsoft Canada published on their Facebook page an ad for the release and the Lumia 920 was in red. The picture was removed a few hours later. I'm not sure why and I don't want to read too much in this snafu but maybe we can have some good news after all.

Matthieu 

maybe it just a offical date to pre-order it lol

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I didn't really lurk this thread that much, so this might have already been asked,

but...

I placed a reservation for the Lumia shortly after it was revealed on the site, and claimed the spot 57 in line. It's been... what, a week and a half? and it's only at 48 now. What gives? Seriously? Is Rogers seriously only letting out 1-2 units a day? This is ridiculous! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No. It's safe to say that no one has gotten a Lumia from device reservation. The drop in numbers is people like me who are finding devices in stores, buying them there and cancelling the reservation.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 available tomorrow ?

I live in Ottawa and am hopeful that the Bank St. location will have the 920 in stock today. Although my experience with the launch of phones (except iPhones) is Rogers over commits with announcements and marketing. I will be disappointed if I can't get this phone today. Stay tuned.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone find some rogers store has available stock?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i have been to rogers plus st-catherine (montreal,qc), they told me they won't receive any shipment today because of the holiday ....