Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

ok, clear, but when u pick it up in store, how much u pay for it as a locked version? Can I buy it outright when I pick it up in store, coz when I reserved 920, the system it doesnt show me any selection of locked/unlock as well. anyway many thx, hah
I Plan to Stick Around

Just snagged one of the only 2 units that Victoria got.

No idea if its unlocked or not at the moment.

@shengnong wrote:
ok, clear, but when u pick it up in store, how much u pay for it as a locked version? Can I buy it outright when I pick it up in store, coz when I reserved 920, the system it doesnt show me any selection of locked/unlock as well. anyway many thx, hah

Always assume its locked. This Lumia 920 factory unlocked business is the exception to the rule. And thats assuming it isn't fixed later.

I Plan to Stick Around

well, gonna cancel my reservation in the system, Will wait till it release...many thx again
I Plan to Stick Around

If I had a friend with a micro-sim from another carrier I'd try it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@JMackey wrote:

Just snagged one of the only 2 units that Victoria got.

No idea if its unlocked or not at the moment.

@shengnong wrote:

Always assume its locked. This Lumia 920 factory unlocked business is the exception to the rule. And thats assuming it isn't fixed later.

Nice, I thought there were no additioal units coming to stores before the offical launch day. 

I am going to restart the Lumia 920 hunting tomorrow lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

yup, I think so, and I do search on kijiji, there're two locked 920, but those r too expensive... When's the official launch day for lumia 920? If it's around 8-9th, there still nothing about it on the rogers official website...
I Plan to Stick Around

@shengnong wrote:
yup, I think so, and I do search on kijiji, there're two locked 920, but those r too expensive... When's the official launch day for lumia 920? If it's around 8-9th, there still nothing about it on the rogers official website...

I think it is 12/11 (next Monday)

I Plan to Stick Around

No movement in the queue in 2 days.  Way to go Rogers for making me feel like a valued appreciated customer. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Froid - don't get too down on yourself. The fact is that they haven't officially released the phone! So if the phone hasn't been released, than your pre-order wouldn't show up anyway.

All that's really happened so far is that the first 100 (or so) people who pre-ordered got extra special treatment and received their phones prior to the released date. Just consider them lucky. Everyone else waits like normal human beings.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

have been on the waiting list, slowly moving down, but has anyone heard an official release date for the lumia 920??

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats