Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

@kw1 wrote:
Bertch,

Auto log on is an option only for those who pay for enhanced voicemail. I have basic voicemail and it does not have an auto log on option.

Well that sucks.  I guess I've always upgraded when new services came out.  I'm using visual voicemail now and it includes enhanced voicemail.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@John555 wrote:

What other options are in Advanced Voicemail?

Enhanced VoicemailA powerful message centre.
Enhanced Voicemail lets you return messages with a press of a button and broadcast voicemail messages to groups.
Key features:

• More storage - receive up to 35 five-minute messages and save each one for up to 10 days
  • Skip Password - retrieve messages from your wireless phone faster.
  • Call Return - connect immediately to the caller who left you a message by pressing 8.
  • Group Messaging - send 1 voice message to 25 Rogers Wireless Voicemail users at the same time. Create up to 15 messaging groups.
  • Record a personalized greeting up to 3 minutes long.

Call Return, Skip Password and Group Messaging Enhanced Voicemail features not available with the Basic Voicemail service.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well my position in queue moved 2 spots now.   At this rate....

I know...I'll make it a race... see which phone gets to me first.  The one from Rogers or the yellow one from Finland I am having my cousin get and send to me. 

At the rate rogers is moving the queue they will be way behind... and the 920 isn't out in Finland until the 22nd. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I have my phone now! Picked it up after work yesterday, absolutely loving it so far.

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you pre-order or find it in a store? and if so, what store?

N/m , saw your previous post.  You must have pre-ordered well before the anouncement last week?

I Plan to Stick Around

Ya I had reserved it the day it was added to the reservation system. It was in Edmonton last wednesday according to the tracking number, and it took them till yesterday afternoon to get it from the corporate office to a store lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi DOS101, just wanna know how long u have waited for your 920 since u reserved it. thx, I also wanna try online reservation system, but I want the unlock one, is yours 920 unlock? cant wait for 920....Thx a lot.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi DOS101, just wanna know how long u have waited for your 920 since u reserved it. thx, I also wanna try online reservation system, but I want the unlock one, is yours 920 unlock? cant wait for 920....Thx a lot.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I reserved it the day it went on the reservation system (how long ago was that?). On Monday, October 29th my status was changed to open, then on Wednesday October 31 I got an email that my device shipped. It included a tracking number which showed that it arrived in Edmonton that day. Then yesterday I got  a call to come pick it up.

So the time from when my status was changed from In Progress to Open to actually getting my device was 1 week. (if I'm remembering all this correctly. I've been sick so the days seem to blend into each other lol).

I Plan to Stick Around

Also, I do not believe it is unlocked since I upgraded to it, I did not buy it outright.