Pre-order the Lumia 920

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pre-order the Lumia 920

Well no change in the reservation queue again today so still looks like they haven't recieved any stock.

Took a walk to the 3 Rogers stores near work just to see if Rogers got some stock and decided to screw reservations again. Stores didn't get anything and the hilarious thing is all three 3 stores said if you want to get one quick, go online and fill out the reservation because it will ensure you get it first when new stock comes in.....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope, I've been waiying for it. I've got the email stating it was shipped. I got the tracking number showing it's here in Edmonton, but I have yet to get a call from the Rogers store to pick it up.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

For those trying to save your voice mail password there is no need to do this.  If you call your voice mail and go to the password options you can have it auto log you in when calling from your device.  Rogers has had this feature since 1996 when I had my Motorola V557.

I Plan to Stick Around

Is visual voicemail support my Rogers on WP8 now? I really miss that from my iPhone 4S 😞

Also, got the call my the Rogers store, my phone is FINALLY ready for me to pickup.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i was about to pre order mine last week when i read online that they were sending out limited numbers so i went to the mall (polo park) here in winnipeg and sure enough they had two. this was last week oct 31. few ppl on the verge who are also from winnipeg got them the day before.

kind of a good thing that its not in such high demand yet that i was able to walk in and get one

however, i am having issues with my battery draining faster than it should be. the power level indicator seems to fluctuate as well. earlier when it was 40%, it said 5 hrs left. i went to check again when it was still at 40% but it went up to 9 hrs!

someone from the nokia forums stated the battery requires a dozen charging cycles before optimum performance. i sure hope they are right. other than that, dont believe the negative reviews on this phone. i despise ppl who wear skinny jeans, especially when they complain the phone doesnt fit in their pocket or that it "bulges out". when someone starts complaining about a phone's weight, that's a good sign that they need to get their health in check because they are simply too weak to handle a phone that weights 6.5 oz.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bertch,

Auto log on is an option only for those who pay for enhanced voicemail. I have basic voicemail and it does not have an auto log on option.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

For user 920   --> Did it come unlocked and does it have the Network Setup app?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PJGun wrote:For user 920   --> Did it come unlocked and does it have the Network Setup app?

??? Netowrk Setup App was used to configure MMS APN settings. This application is obsolute for Windows Phone 8 as Windows Phone 8 has built it settings for MMS APN settings. Don't know about unlocked and I've read the same things as you but we're talking Rogers here.... Of course no one knows for sure but was probably just a glitch in initial batch. Never know could also be why we're still waiting for them to fix a firmware 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What other options are in Advanced Voicemail?