cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster Art is gone from Navigator

CompuChef
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a nextbox 3.0, a few weeks ago my Poster Art for recorded/scheduled programs started disappearing, now all of it is gone. I have already rebooted, opened 3 chat sessions with Rogers Techs, they zapped the box 3 times. I have also done a factory reset. None of this has fixed the issue. Is there a fix?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Poster Art is gone from Navigator

CompuChef
I've Been Here Awhile

So in the past 2 weeks I have got a tech to my place to check the signal strength, bi-directional communication, and the hardware, and all was fine. He suggested that I get my nextbox refurbished. I took my nextbox apart, removed the hard drive, wiped out all the partitions, then put it back and let the nextbox format it. Still didn't fix.

I decided to just live with it, then today when I got home suddenly all of the recordings & scheduled recordings had poster art (after not having poster art for months). Not sure how this got fixed but it did. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersYasmine

Hello @CompuChef!

Thank you for being a member of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your very first post! 😃

It's very odd that the poster art for your scheduled and recorded programs would be missing like this! It's the first I've heard of this happening on such a large scale.

We ran some tests on our end to see the results and we do notice that a few of the recordings are missing the poster art. You mentioned that you have already chatted with 3 different technical support agents. Did they submit any tickets for you for this issue? If so, when were these tickets submitted?

We'd like to have a closer look into this for you and review the notes left by our tech team. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

@CompuChef : Zapping the box may not be enough, especially if you have poor signal issues at your home or in your neighbourhood. I suggest you give Rogers a call to have them check the signal at your home/neighbourhood. They can do this remotely.  Poor signal is the cause of most of the problems that people have with their boxes.  Here's a post on the topic of signal issues.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Nextbox-3-0-PVR-Skips-Recorded-Playback-Only/m-p/387839#M42...

CompuChef
I've Been Here Awhile

So in the past 2 weeks I have got a tech to my place to check the signal strength, bi-directional communication, and the hardware, and all was fine. He suggested that I get my nextbox refurbished. I took my nextbox apart, removed the hard drive, wiped out all the partitions, then put it back and let the nextbox format it. Still didn't fix.

I decided to just live with it, then today when I got home suddenly all of the recordings & scheduled recordings had poster art (after not having poster art for months). Not sure how this got fixed but it did. 

View solution in original post

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation