Poor service when buying Nokia Lumia 520 phone on Rogers store.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Poor service when buying Nokia Lumia 520 phone on Rogers store.

I purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 phone from Rogers online store on Jan 28th.  The transaction went through but still no phone.  I phone Rogers a couple of times last week and was totally put off by the run around that I recieved.  After being passed from pillar to post last Wednesday, someone told me it was shipped on January 29 and to wait a couple of days.  

Well a couple of days later I called again on the Friday. After being passed from pillar to post again, I was told that it was on back order.  As no one could give me a timeline for delivery, I asked for a refund.  I was then cut off.  I called right back again and after being passed from pillar to post again, someone advised that it was in the shipping area waiting pickup from Canada Post.  I was advised that it should be picked up later that day and I should get an email with the tracking number.  

Well its now Monday and no email, no tracking number and no phone. Worse yet.... I can't even cancel the order for a refund until the phone arrives.  How stupid is that.  Rogers has my money and is holding it ransom.

Worst experience I ever had with buying online.

***Edited Labels.***

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Re: Poor service when buying Nokia Lumia 520 phone on Rogers store.

Hi, @dmac0118

I’d like to help. I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersMichaelB