Poor Corporate Customer service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belisleian
I'm Here A Lot

Poor Corporate Customer service

Hi,

I just switch to a corporative plan. What a Mistake !!

The customer service is sooo bad...

I just upgrade my phone and was promissed a discount on the device. Got the confirmation number. Now representative is telling me that it's not a rebate they do and the price of the device is higher.

Once I receive my first invoice, need to call customer service to apply rebate.

Its been a week and a half waiting for a supervisor to call me. Spent more than 6 hours on the phone trying to get things done and nobody is helping me. Sir a supervisor is going to call you and I never receive a call from them. 

WHY PROMISING DISCOUNT WHEN YOU CANT RESPECT THEM ROGERS??

I'm about to cancel all my service if nothing is done.

***Edited Labels***

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Poor Corporate Customer service

Hi @belisleian

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

We's like to assist with your device upgrade, what was the promotion on the device?

Some device rebates do only appear on the second or third invoice after the hardware upgrade.

RogersPrasana

belisleian
I'm Here A Lot

I just called rogers back to cance my services. Now they found that I was right and apply me the right device's price... Why nobody took the time to look at my case. Now that I want to cancel the person is looking at my case and fix the problem...

I had to spend 8 hours on total on the phone when it just took 20 minutes to fix it.

Is Rogers going to give me a compensation for all the time I lost?

belisleian
I'm Here A Lot

The device was listed at 199$ on cyber monday. They charge me the regular price of 399$.

The representative were telling me that I was lying. The one I contacted today made a research and saw the cyber monday promotionnal price.

It wasn't a rebate that was supposed to appear on second or third bill