Please replace Speed with a motorsports channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Please replace Speed with a motorsports channel

I seem to recall V8 Supercars disappeared from SPEED after the COTA contract was cancelled, after the one race there.

I Plan to Stick Around

hows this for service - called in at noon to advise problem was still there - after about 30 mins they say they are sending a tech. tech shows up 20 minutes later. I help him run a cable from the box to each box - no good - then he runs one from the front lawn box - on my lawn thankfully buried in 4 ft of snow though. all ok now - temporarily ran a cable above ground until spring but I am up and running - he says a bad cable can effect just a handful of stations. less than 2hrs phone to tech...awesome.My wifes PVR has been rebooting the last 2 weeks over and over - I bet its all related.

Thats great, 20 mins and a tech was there& now you have it.

Yes, it was a little fishy how it disappeared with no clear, believable explanation.

They did give warning that scrolling ticker on the bottom and Bell gave warning too. I think its believable that their contracts with Speed had end dates and Speed didn't exist anymore so they had to redo everything with Fox Sports 1 since it was a new channel.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

when it was first removed I had said if I had to pay for it I would. I still feel the same way. yes there are a bunch of filler shows but as long as we get the mentioned programming then I am fine with it.  Even channels like Motors TV in Europe dont carry all series so if there are a few that FSR doesnt have I will figure that out. Trucks, TUDOR and MotoGP are worth it and glad to be able to see it again. I have a feeling it will go back into the VIP package though.