Please replace Speed with a motorsports channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dougjp
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Please replace Speed with a motorsports channel

They probably can't deal with competition, they want everyone held for ransom. Unfortunately that alternative isn't working at the present time, hopefully its a temporary problem.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dougjp

They only remove posts if they the user does not follow the TOU ( Term of use). The post i think he is talking about is the one i posted in page 16 ( To his reply. )
Mikedem
I Plan to Stick Around

hi Meowmix,

No that was one that was liked too  - this one I posted about an hour ago - got a pm saying it was removed because it was spam? All I said was I found a solution to seeing content that was previously shown on Speed. Craziness. All my posts regarding speed on Rogers Facebook page have been deleted and I have been banned from posting. This is absolutely rediculous. Their whole page is full of complaints about Speed. I finally contacted them via twitter @rogershelps to find out why I cant post. I was told I was banned for Rude and misleading comments? All I did was correct them when they kept telling people that the racing they are missing will be on TSN and Sportsnet.

Mikedem
I Plan to Stick Around

dougjp: its working fine - I cant give more info here because they obviously dont like me talking about that here.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mikedem

Hmm i guess you must of said something that caused them to remove it? They do remove posts if they see it as spam ( it says it on their term of uses).

I agree this whole page is full of complaints about speed taken away & such. I for one am upset on that as well.
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Mikedem, I received 8 notifications of new postings to this thread. Starting from the oldest one, two had disappeared, so it looks like someone is censoring posts here. I wish they'd pay as much attention to solving problems.

Something else I don't like about this forum is that the replies aren't chronological like all other forums. If someone replies to an old post in the middle of the thread, the reply is buried in the middle. This is page 9 of 17 right now. When I see a thread is bolded, meaning there is a new post and thenew post is not at the end, theoretically I have to go through 17 pages searching for "[ new ]" to find it.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Oldyellr.. that must be a setting that you changed.

By default.. the forum IS chronological.  I always see the new posts at the end of the thread.

Mikedem
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah mine seems in proper chronological order also.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

, you're right. I must have changed it from the default, not knowing what I was doing. Fixed!

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Brenda_W
I've Been Around

Yesterday,  Rogers called me to update my package as it has come to a end...   i discussed my displeasure in speed channel 81 being cancelled and he assured me that they were working on getting it back ?   I hope they can bring the channel back..  then they put me on hold to talk to customer service and i got disconnected...