Plan Expiring

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Plan Expiring

Hello All,

I'm not exactly sure if this goes in the specific section or not, but here goes. I was wondering is there a way for me to figure out when my contract is expiring without having to call Rogers support?

Also, I've done hardware upgrades before, does anyone know what the exact monthly term left in the contract is before rogers will allow a hardware upgrade?

Thanks,

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Plan Expiring

Hello Lucid

If you remember the date you did a hardware upgrade, then count 36 months from then. Once you do a hardware upgrade, you sign another 3 year term and it starts a new 3 year term.

If you did the upgrade at a store, look at the contract and it will let you know on there when your contract expires. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, unfortunately I don't remember the date, nor do I remember where my contract is 😕
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Ahh that happens a lot. Well the ONLY way to find out at this point is by calling them to find out. It may say it on the last invoice but i really doubt it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hah, no worries. Thanks i'll give them a call and find out when the date is. Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

My Plan is expiring Oct 18 - I have Internet Lite and home phone and rent Modem.

Does anyone recommend if I should continue to rent or to buy modem.  Is Hitron reliable for high speed ? If so, which model?

If anyone has renewed their plan recently, do you get any special promotions for 1 - 3 yrs.  Would appreciate as much feedback.

Thanks.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rent vas buy is a personal choice, I rent, even though I know I pay more in the long run, but I prefer that I could exchange it every day if I had problems. There is a rent to own option now.

As for the. Promotions, you would have talk to them at the time. It can depend on what is available, how long with the company, and other factors.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank You Very Much for your opinion and taking the time to write back to me.

-caleta