Picture and sound cutting out when on HD tv type only

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Picture and sound cutting out when on HD tv type only

No problem. Glad it worked out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This is now my problem . I don't by it Rogers has introduced a new software that has been a problem since . and l have just about had enough of Rogers. The last conversation we had with them is I have to up grade my box more money. And at 245.00 a month l would bet this doesn't fix the problem. End every time I call support it is un plug your box . this company does not care about the consumer as they own hockey teams . TV stations . and anything . else they can by with my monthly high contribution to the cause. What a way to keep customers .I am considering a other alternative. I have been a loyal customer. For years but . maybe not any more.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@mvarty What box do you have that Rogers thinks you should upgrade?

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@mvarty the Nextbox 3.0 (9865HD) is certainly an upgrade over the Nextbox 2.0 (8642HD). Aside from being able to record 8 shows at once, it's also much faster.  But there's nothing wrong with the 2.0 other than that.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario