Phone Line Transfer to Fax Line

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Phone Line Transfer to Fax Line

Hello all -

If I had a phone line, and a fax call accidentally was sent to it, is there a number I can dial to temporarily (on a per-call basis) transfer that fax message from my phone line to my fax line, where my fax machine would answer it?

Thank you for your help

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMoin

Re: Phone Line Transfer to Fax Line

Hello @167, Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!Smiley Happy

The feature which may help you is called Distinctive Ring that is perfect for fax machines. It allows you to have multiple phone numbers with corresponding Distinctive Rings for each number. You can assign a specific phone number, with its own distinctive ring, for your fax machine. This is all done without installing new lines in your home. Currently, we don’t have per-call basis feature available. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMoin

Re: Phone Line Transfer to Fax Line

Hello @167, Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!Smiley Happy

The feature which may help you is called Distinctive Ring that is perfect for fax machines. It allows you to have multiple phone numbers with corresponding Distinctive Rings for each number. You can assign a specific phone number, with its own distinctive ring, for your fax machine. This is all done without installing new lines in your home. Currently, we don’t have per-call basis feature available. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post