Paying through Online Banking

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Re: Paying through Online Banking

Frazzled:

That makes sense. My account is 9 digits and classified as wireless.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same Problem ... 😞
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You would have to check with your online banking support as they set how the account, etc is entered.
Rogers just receives payment by transfer from the bank

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi;

I have problem with adding payee (rogers cable) to my TD bank account .. a message appear to me that I have entered an invalid payee account number, But I'm sure that my account number is correct.

-Note: My Name on my ROGERS account is wrong (one letter), could it be the reason (un match the name between ROGERS and TD BANK accounts) ?

And whose I should contact with ROGERS or TD BANK ?

Regards

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is this just for one service like tv or Internet only?
Or a group with phone, etc?

Mine on td is listed as something like "Rogers (wireless, home phone, etc).
Pretty sure the account no is the one on the top right corner of the bill.

I can double check tomorrow.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

My Account, has everything on it.. Home phone, internet, tv, wireless, etc.

The 'company name' used when looking it up, shows as ROGERS (WIRELESS,HOME PHONE) 

But this was set up... god... 8+ years ago.

Then the account number, is the one on the top right corner of the bill (no dashes or anything)

Took a peek.. and they dont appear to have same listing anymore.

Two main ones i would think.. are rogers cable - which would be for all the stuff if you have more than one.
And rogers wireless - if you only have a cell phone bill.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

kamil-gh:

Rogers account numbers can be confusing. If you only have, say cable and internet but no wireless, you might have a 12 digit account number. If your account is called wireless, it will include cable and internet. That account number should be 9 digits. Sign in to My Rogers and you will see your account number. I think it's possible that you could have more than one account as well. Your bank will have different versions of Rogers payments and it will be expecting you to enter the correct account number that matches the service you pick.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Paying through Online Banking

I am new to Rogers internet and am trying to set up Rogers as a bill payee on my PC Financial acct, so I can pay my bill. My problem is that on my Rogers bill, my acct number is 12 digits and my bank says my acct number must be only 9 or 10 digits, thus, I cannot set up a payment. Has anyone experienced something similar and knows what to do??

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i THINK you might be trying to enter the wrong number.

Myself, i have multiple rogers services (tv, net, etc) and under each of them on the PDF version of the bill, shows an account number there.

But the one they are looking for, is the one in the top right hand corner of the PDF version of the bill.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Im guessing you have cabel and/or internet serv - those acct have a 12 digit acct #

If services are bundled and/or wireless it would be a 9 digit. 

When selecting rogers as a payee you want to select rogers cable which will accept the 12 dig acct # This may also depend on your bank and how they have rogers listed it could be Rogers communications as well 

call credit opts 1 866 346 3430 

They will walk you threw the details