PayGo transactions not available

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

PayGo transactions not available

Two weeks ago  I could access the details  of my pay as you go accounts ... now I can't . 

What gives here??  Smiley Mad

Went to 75% zoom  ... do i have to shut off the pop up blocker for that now too ?  Smiley Frustrated

***Edit Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: PayGo transactions not available

Just to update how this is going, this morning when I clicked MYROGERS and signed in, I was presented with a popup to choose my cable or cellphone account number. I chose the cellphone account, then Billing & Payment, then cellphone number from the dropdown again, and I was there. I hadn't seen the popup for several days. That also comes and goes. If there's one thing that's consistent here, it's the inconsistency.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post

All Replies
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

What I do is open My Rogers in a new tab, sign in if required, choose my Paygo account number if prompted, then click BILLING & PAYMENT. From the dropdown in Account Information I choose my cellphone number and that gives me all my transaction information. However, if it the cell number in the dropdown is 10 straight digits, without the area code in brackets, that won't work. In that case I click PROFILE at the top and then BILLS & PAYMENTS and that works. This complication all started when Rogers changed the website some months ago.

barndoor

Ok ... thanks    @OLDYELLR ..

I had one step of the secret process out of line ... why they can't follow a natural labeled progression is beyond me .  Smiley Frustrated

BUT just for the sake of hellry I clicked on the print button while I was there .... and lo and behold it automatically shifted to PDF and made the page available to print .... no pop up blocker changes or anything .  So someone please tell me why they refuse to make the  plan account detail  page that simple ..... just shaking my head. Smiley Sad

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

If the one thing the Rogers website is consistent in, it's its inconsistency.

barndoor

So true @OLDYELLR

If they would just put an "account details" option , that worked consistently,  on  the " manage my plans and add ons" page  it would make sense to me. 

It seems rather ironic  as well,  that once you know how to work around the bugs  I can access the account details down to the in and out text messages  with pay as you go ... but over in the plan section where you pay more, I can't even access my call information let alone text details .... other than the number of  texts sent and received and the minutes  used of total calls .

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

With all the complaints here from customers not able to view or download their bills, I now have a new one. In the past I was always able to set to and see my PayGo calls transaction list. As recently as yesterday I think. Sometimes it took a lot of round about navigation. Now I can't see it no matter how I try.

I click the MYROGERS tab and it comes up with my Cable account number in the dropdown window and lower down shows a balance of $0, so I click the arrow and choose my PayGo account number and that shows my PayGo balance down below. But when I click Billing & Payment at the top, it reverts back to my Cable account with no way to change in (no dropdown arrow by the account number window). I used to be able to get to the proper account page by clicking BILLS & PAYMENTS at the top (note different spelling) but that doesn't work anymore. How can I get my PayGo call transactions back? It seems whenever one thing gets fixed here, another gets broken.

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @OLDYELLR!

Thank you for your PayGo updates. Smiley Wink

It is harder for us to keep track of potential problems since we do not have personal PayGo accounts.

Hence why we truly appreciate that you keep us posted whenever an issue arises.

I have brought this up and I'm currently awaiting a response. 

I would not want to misinform you regarding the reason why you currently do not have access, but I am confident you will get it back as PayGo users, as yourself, do rely on the transaction details, since no monthly invoice is produced.

Stay tuned - I'll provide you with an update as soon as it becomes available!Smiley LOL

RogersMaude

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks for the quick response. I just opened My Rogers in another tab, chose my PayGo account, clicked Billing & Payment and saw a familiat page where I could choose my cell number from the dropdown and got the page I was looking for. So, false alarm, but the site is inconsistent. It's like playing whack-a-mole.

RogersMaude

Haha funny comparison, I'm sad to know that you feel like our website is like a game of hit-or-miss.

I am however extremely happy to see that what was missing when you originally posted is now accessible!

Take care @OLDYELLR and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

RogersMaude

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

To Rogers credit, it is slowly improving. Smiley LOL