Pay As you Go $100 with credit card has 1-year expiry, like Voucher?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pay As you Go $100 with credit card has 1-year expiry, like Voucher?

Do I have to buy a physical voucher to get the 1-year expiry?

Thanks!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Pay As you Go $100 with credit card has 1-year expiry, like Voucher?

Thanks, I think I get it.  At the bottom of your link it says "You may top up through IVR, online or on your device."  So I guess they're saying "top up" is the same as "vouchers".  I'll give it a try next time.  Thanks again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello nnnn,

You should be able to purchase it online if you'd like 🙂 You can find out more via the voucher section here: https://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-products/paygo_topup?asc_icid=prepaid_badge_topup#,Tabse...

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, I think I get it.  At the bottom of your link it says "You may top up through IVR, online or on your device."  So I guess they're saying "top up" is the same as "vouchers".  I'll give it a try next time.  Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We do an automatic top-up of $100 which happens either on the anniversary or when the overall balance reaches $1. We probably use $20 over the year for occasional calls so the total just rolls over and we get to use it for long distance when we travel.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I read that this plan is valid for 12 months from the day of activation, so does that mean after 12 months I would need to get a new plan? Or could I just keep refilling to keep the $100 pay as you go plan?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

No, your balance is good for one year, after which it's zero and you need to renew for another year, or whatever. However, it's a little-known fact if you have accumulated a balance of over $100, you can call and get a year's renewal using $100 of it. Once I missed my renewal date and suddenly lost all my balance, but when I went to the Rogers store to renew, they reinstated it. (You can't renew at a Rogers store anymore.)

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario