cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go

Benjiw79
I've Been Here Awhile

What if I bought a pay as you go phone from a friend a few years ago. I've already upgraded to a different phone by switching out the SIM. How can I get that phone number on to MyRogers Profile so i can do online topups?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay As You Go

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@Benjiw79

To register a pay as you go phone on your MyRogers online profile all you need is the Phone number and the 4 digit pin code assigned to that pay as you go phone. 

When you log into your MyRogers you simply click on the MyRoger profile tab > Account Registration> Register an Account> select Pay As You Go > now enter the phone number and 4 digit PIN.

I hopes this helps, 

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@Benjiw79

To register a pay as you go phone on your MyRogers online profile all you need is the Phone number and the 4 digit pin code assigned to that pay as you go phone. 

When you log into your MyRogers you simply click on the MyRoger profile tab > Account Registration> Register an Account> select Pay As You Go > now enter the phone number and 4 digit PIN.

I hopes this helps, 

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG 

Benjiw79
I've Been Here Awhile
How do I find out what the PIN is if I don't know what it is?

@Benjiw79

If you do not remember the PIN number you can contact our Pay As You go office at 1-800-575-9090. To reach an agent choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation