cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go addons

GaryKing
I'm a Regular

I have a Pay As You Go balance of $350.

I'm planning on getting an unlocked iPhone and using the Pay Go balance for the iPhone. However, of course, it needs data. My current plan only has talk, for $0.40 / minute (I don't use it much).

There is a Pay Go addon for $30 / month for 1 GB. But if I use this, then will this DEDUCT from my $350 balance (this is preferable) or will this be in ADDITION to the balance?

I basically just want to use up all my Pay Go balance before I move on to a typical smartphone plan.

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay As You Go addons

Circus_boi
I Plan to Stick Around

I just did the same thing and it's a deduction off your current Pay As You Go Balance.  It's a monthly deduction so you will have to keep tabs on your balance which will obviously deplet fast with a $30/month plan, assuming no data overages.

@GaryKing wrote:

I'm planning on getting an unlocked iPhone and using the Pay Go balance for the iPhone. However, of course, it needs data. My current plan only has talk, for $0.40 / minute (I don't use it much).

There is a Pay Go addon for $30 / month for 1 GB. But if I use this, then will this DEDUCT from my $350 balance (this is preferable) or will this be in ADDITION to the balance?

I basically just want to use up all my Pay Go balance before I move on to a typical smartphone plan.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pay As You Go addons

Circus_boi
I Plan to Stick Around

I just did the same thing and it's a deduction off your current Pay As You Go Balance.  It's a monthly deduction so you will have to keep tabs on your balance which will obviously deplet fast with a $30/month plan, assuming no data overages.

@GaryKing wrote:

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation