Pay As You Go addons

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Pay As You Go addons

I have a Pay As You Go balance of $350.

I'm planning on getting an unlocked iPhone and using the Pay Go balance for the iPhone. However, of course, it needs data. My current plan only has talk, for $0.40 / minute (I don't use it much).

There is a Pay Go addon for $30 / month for 1 GB. But if I use this, then will this DEDUCT from my $350 balance (this is preferable) or will this be in ADDITION to the balance?

I basically just want to use up all my Pay Go balance before I move on to a typical smartphone plan.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pay As You Go addons

I just did the same thing and it's a deduction off your current Pay As You Go Balance.  It's a monthly deduction so you will have to keep tabs on your balance which will obviously deplet fast with a $30/month plan, assuming no data overages.

@GaryKing wrote:

I'm planning on getting an unlocked iPhone and using the Pay Go balance for the iPhone. However, of course, it needs data. My current plan only has talk, for $0.40 / minute (I don't use it much).

There is a Pay Go addon for $30 / month for 1 GB. But if I use this, then will this DEDUCT from my $350 balance (this is preferable) or will this be in ADDITION to the balance?

I basically just want to use up all my Pay Go balance before I move on to a typical smartphone plan.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pay As You Go addons

I just did the same thing and it's a deduction off your current Pay As You Go Balance.  It's a monthly deduction so you will have to keep tabs on your balance which will obviously deplet fast with a $30/month plan, assuming no data overages.

@GaryKing wrote:

View solution in original post